The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Member Intro - 92 GVR4 536/1000 Green

Hello World...

New member here looking to intro myself and maybe find some other Vr4s in the Miami / Broward area.

My name is Johnathan and I was able to get a hold of a 92 GVR4 536/1000 as per the dash. Everything seems to be in order but needs a good amount of work. I picked her up because I am a big fan of the 4g63 and the body style which is one of the best in my opinion. Power goals are major for this car but hopefully by the end of the year I can be in the 400whp range. The goal will be 800whp in a year more or less.. I want to enjoy the track as much as possible. Mostly quarter mile runs. I am not a stranger to the 63T so it should be fun. Hope to meet up with some of you nearby the Broward/Miami area sometime..

ApexHunter

Hey Johnathan, welcome to the .org. Hope to see you go kick some ass at the track.

transparentdsm

Lets see some pictures not through a car window... it looks like a nice clean start. can't wait to see this thing come to life.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts