The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New car, no badge.

Scase90

Just picked this up last night and need help indetifying the badge number. This is its final resting place and would just like to know.

Scase90

Would just like to bring a number back to this lost soul. Please help this search.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I will check my file for any entry.

raptorWagon

If the VIN isn't in the registry, there is no way to know, these cars were numbered randomly as they hit port. The badge doesn't correlate to the VIN, since the cars themselves globally weren't limited edition, only the 3009 that were imported to the US.

pot

Staff member
I have two badges available that mount on the center of the dashboard. 1335/2000 and 560/2000. If you would like one, kindly donate $200.00 to the galant board and I will USPS "Priority Mail" you whichever badge you like. If you opt for 560, I will include a custom oil cap with 560 engraved onto the cap.

Information on donating to the board is at the bottom of the page. Click "Donate."

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned