The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

fuel pump test connector

kkmcgregor

How do I hook this up to the battery? I am trying to test my fuel pump and can't figure out what tool to use to hook it up. Do I just use clips from a multimeter or a special connector?

GSTwithPSI

Just use an alligator clip to connect to the terminal. Then, take a wire (I typically use a meter lead) and jump it to positive battery voltage. Once you do, the fuel pump should run.

turbowop

I literally just did this yesterday. Car has been in the garage for the past four months and I always pressurize the fuel system using that connector before I attempt to start it after sitting for so long.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned