The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rear window guard

Scase90

I just recently bought a rear window guard off ebay last month to spruce up the outside of the galant and just received it today. It was a pretty simple install and hade no problems. Although they only give you stainless clips to mount to the back window moldings I went ahead and but double sided 3m tape on the clips to give it extra strength. Quick and easy mod for the exterior of the vehicle.

Perkul8r

I have been thinking about getting one. Would it help with keeping the sun off the top of the back seats? Mine are pretty sun faded and starting to pull seems apart.

ShaggyTE

Off topic, but what did you paint your engine bay with? It looks good! Wrinkle, or a bed liner?

And "Panty Dropper"?? Duuuuuude! I've seen that on other cars too and just no...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned