The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

From Iceland in search for parts

Mrevoanderson

Hi every one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif my name is Arnar but called evo and i am from the tiny island in the middle of nowhere in the north atlantic ocean called Iceland /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
And i own the only one left here in iceland registerd as a 1992 Mmc Galant dynamic 4 Gti ( not sure they are called in the us for example )
and i have been working on it now for a while fixing up and restoring again to its former glory /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif wich has been the most pain ever hahaha so much more rust than expected at first
been alot of fabrication going on cutting old out and weld new in
and after a great deal of searching i manage to find some parts but still in serious need after some parts and was curious if any one here would know where i could find the parts with shipping to iceland im been looking for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
the parts that im in need for now are

MB515171 Lower control arm/rear both sides (is it possible to ony change the ball joint in the arm? and if so what is thepartnr )
MB515161/MB515162 upper control arm/rear both sides , same if its possible to change the ball joint only ?
MB549449 REINFORCEMENT, SIDE SILL, LH.
MB549450 REINFORCEMENT, SIDE SILL, RH.
MB835165 EXTENSION, SIDE SILL, RR OTR LH.
MB835166 EXTENSION, SIDE SILL, RR OTR RH. also if there any more bodyparts avileble new or cut from another car
MB489785 COVER, RR STEERING POWER CYLINDER

and there will be need for some more parts as the works continues on the car
changing all lines for fuel,brakes and 4WS all gone from rust , will be in need for a new fuel tank pump later on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

all information and help will be helping me massivle since this is the last one left /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and im themost stubbern person a live and not ready to let it nearly yet die :p

best regards from Arnar to evey one here
and hope to find these parts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

and here is a pic off my galant

img.php

MX4

Welcome,
I would suggest trying JNZ Tuning. They are very good to deal with and have shipped to me in NZ on numerous occasions. Website is web page

Fish

I thought I remember hearing that the rear ball joints are the same part number as the front lowers. Can anybody verify this?

Dasith

MB515161/MB515162 upper control arm/rear both sides

i have these.

you can have them for free, just pay for packaging and shipping.

from Melbourne Australia to Iceland.

PS: i have a rear steering rack too

Last edited:

Mrevoanderson

thanks for the suggestion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i have just sended them an inquiry and see if they have it and would send it to me

Mrevoanderson

well cant hurt to try it atlest since the head on one was cut apart ,and i know i can get the front ball joint here
and have access to a press to press it out

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned