The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Newbie owner of 1931/2000

Rickevozero

Hi everyone, I'm Rick. I bought a Galant VR4 a few months ago. I know G-VR4 is a good car, it is comfy and a fun car. Hope to daily it one day.
Of course it needs a lot of TLC. Any suggestions or tips would be much appreciated.
Thank you for your time.

transparentdsm

welcome, pictures and a list of what has been done. maintenance is #1 - belts, pulleys, seals, hoses. proper timing, boost leak tests, leak-down and compression tests.

jnava

Staff member
Congrats and post some pics of your gvr4.

Disrupter

Quoting Rickevozero:
Hi everyone, I'm Rick. I bought a Galant VR4 a few months ago. I know G-VR4 is a good car, it is comfy and a fun car. Hope to daily it one day.
Of course it needs a lot of TLC. Any suggestions or tips would be much appreciated.
Thank you for your time.

Pics or it didnt happen!

idreamidrive

Quoting Rickevozero:
Thank you for your time.

Are you the one I bought the front bumper off of?

idreamidrive

Quoting Rickevozero:
Thank you for your time.

just realized my post never went through, just the quote.

Are you the guy I bought the front bumper from?

Last edited:

Breakerrr

Trying to save money by purchasing poor quality off brand performance parts will only leave you more broke (after you must replace junk with the real thing), and with less time (performing the same modification, upgrade, or repair twice). The good stuff is out there.

Welcome. Let's see some pictures of the car!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned