The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Old Newbie

awdslim

I want to say that I was a member on here before (or not) but I have been out of the scene for a while. I've owned 8 DSMs, a Starion and an Evo IX. I was a long time member of gadsm and sedsm. I sold my Evo last year with a baby on the way and have missed it ever since. I hope to own a galant by the end of the year. Also does anyone recognize this car and know who owns it? It's what I hope to model my future galant after.

14of2000

Welcome! Lots of knowledge here, just make sure you search for anything before asking questions. But I don't know who's car that is, I thought it was my car at first. lol

G

Staff member
Welcome, so the only mmc's you've owned have been the evo and starion.

4Grim

Welcome!

Hopefully the member who owns that car will chime in. It does have some distinct features that should make it stand out like the JDM bumpers, eterna grille and what looks like a BBK up front.

awdslim

mmc? I'm assuming that stands for Mitsubishi motors cars? Yea, stuck my toe in the Starion pool for a few months after my 90 eclipse was totaled. It was a fun car on curvy roads but just didn't have the power the 4g63 had. I wouldn't mind having another one as long as I could do an ls swap. I do miss my evo though. It made close to 400 awhp and was absolute blast to drive.

citymunky

Mitsubishi motors cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

jnava

Staff member
mmc.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

awdslim

I know what mmc stands for. They way he used it in a sentence kind of threw me off. lol now i really do feel like a complete newbie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif anybody know where the reset button is?

Jesus_Negros

Welcome!

Don't worry about G, it's best to take his way of thinking and opinions with a grain of salt. He's the type to pay $250 more for HKS jackstands than some equally as good regular jackstands /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

He sells nice parts though!

strokin4dr

Quoting awdslim:

That car belonged to a girl from the Atlanta area. Jen maybe? Can't remember. It's been 10 years since I've seen it. Her husband had an AWD swapped CSM. Believe that also had a shop up there back in the day.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned