The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Meet 1218/2000....possibly one of the cleanest unmolested GVR4

LT1UltraZ

1 Owner car, just turned 74k miles. Not a single mod, full service records...ill just let the pictures speak for themselves. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

28s1wk6.jpg

10zvj2r.jpg

2epu1wx.jpg

2lneryu.jpg

10qzchy.jpg

Last edited:

LT1UltraZ

Got started under the hood today. Here is a quick before and after shot.

before+engine.jpg

after+engine.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Great buy man.

turbowop

All the price haters in the for-sale thread can sukkit. That's a damn nice one-owner original car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Even the steering wheel is in great shape. NICE DUDE NICE

Last edited:

GSTwithPSI

Indeed, probably one of the nicest unmolested examples I've ever seen. Great job under the hood too, it already looks a thousand times better. Are you going to tell us what you ended up paying for her? Whatever the price, it looks like it was worth it. What are your plans for it? Keeping it stock?

LT1UltraZ

I am actually very curious if anyone from here made him an offer and what it was. I am going to keep this one bone stock for now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

if you would like to know how much i paid for it hit me up with a PM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited:

xuberantz

Nice car, #161 was a two owner 61k mile car when I purchased it a few month ago I think it just rolled over 62k. Had everything with it also (window sticker, maintenance records, etc). It's not as original as it has a few very well done upgrades, but still in awesome condition. Curious what you paid as I feel I got an amazing deal on mine.

ktmrider

Quoting turbowop:
All the price haters in the for-sale thread can sukkit. That's a damn nice one-owner original car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Even the steering wheel is in great shape. NICE DUDE NICE

Werd, nuff said.

89Mirageman

Whatever you paid is your business. You should be proud to have that car, I know I would be. There can't be too many left in that condition.

gvr4144

Too clean... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

89Patches

Holy mint!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

But at the same time looks boring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

G

Staff member
Definitely looks clean and all original! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
What kind of maintenance history did you get with it?

ktmrider

Quoting LT1UltraZ:
I am actually very curious if anyone from here made him an offer and what it was.

Quite certain there were a number of offers, most below half of the asking price. Doubt you'll ever hear about them, no one likes to admit how cheap they are...

coyotes

Should have a much easier life in jaw ja. Yuma, AZ is one of the hottest places in the country. F that.

EHmotorsports

OP I love and hate you at the same time:) very nice buy:)

turbowop

Quoting coyotes:
Should have a much easier life in jaw ja. Yuma, AZ is one of the hottest places in the country. F that.

Seriously. That car must've been garaged its whole life. The Southwest sun would do evil things to that paint and leather, both of which look to be in outstanding condition.

Coltsfan

Garaged it's whole life is exactly what I was thinking when I saw the color of the seat belt buttons.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts