The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

workshop manual

BENE38A

what workshop manual do i need wether its haynes manual or other i have a 91 vr4 rs.
here in new zealand im limited to a few manuals with little detail on dohc turbo models dont want to fork out 60 bucks and it isnt any help to me. cheers.

slugsgomoo

Well, you can certainly get a lot of the info here or on the VFAQ. I think you can get a cd with the factory manuals on it at this point because they're NLA. I don't think the chilton/haynes are terribly helpful for the VR4 myself.

92GVR4num65

Im about 99% sure i have one but i think its for DSMs back when i had my talons. If youre interested id gladly burn you a copy n throw it in the mail. Seeing as though youre in NZ id ask for something for shipping. Do you use torrents much? They can sometimes be very useful for finding things like this.....come to think of it i might have one downloaded somewhere....ill look when i get home and pm u tomorrow.

Last edited:

BENE38A

beauty cheers mate.
need it more for the engine so thats pretty generic.

misterfixit

As you have a JDM vr4 bookmark this post.

click

You'll find lots of scans linked from there for bits related to your car.

Rich

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned