The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Car jack...

xaisomboun

Heh... insanely nooby question here, but the jack that comes with our cars in the trunk near the antenna... how the hell do you get it out?!

I tried yanking and prying to no avail.. There must be some witchcraft involved in this.

fuel

tried turning the handle so the jack lowers itself? to hold itself in there, you gotta turn the handle so the jack raises and presses outwards into the bracket clamps.

JNR

I didn't even think to look for it, until I found it when I was cleaning up my amp wiring (it sits over that cover)...didn't really check it out much though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned