The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

wheel question

im a noob on this stuff so please dont flame me lol i have a friend selling some wheels they are 16x9 +15 would they work for the galant thanks in advance

citymunky

No, 9" is too wide, the low offset doesn't help either. Are these form a RWD car?

But the way what is the 4 lug or 5 lug?

Last edited:

Specter

They are very wide, they would poke out of the front fenders, also they will touch the rear fenders on normal road bumps, depending on your ride height.

H05TYL

Depending what tyres you want to run they'll probably fit.

I've got 18" x 9" +30's with 235/40/18's on mine, took a bit of work, but if you go for a tyre with a smaller overall diameter it would lessen the work needed quite a bit.

Pics of my car are floating around this forum.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned