The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Proud new owner of 28/1000

Captn

Hey everyone, my name is Taylor I recently bought 28/1000 my first Galant VR-4. I am very excited to become an owner of this beautiful car. I know there was only one picture up on the site, but I went down to check it out and loved it! Car is in good shape. The car is now in WI it drove like a champ home. No major issues on the car but a few things need to be addressed. I will be cleaning it up over time and probably adding a few mods. Pics up

Last edited:

GSX_TC

welcome aboard Taylor, what color is it? and read this click and this click

Last edited:

Captn

Read those before I bought, its BG! has bronze wheels too.... GREEN AND GOLD! go packers! haha

Last edited:

GSX_TC

sweet, let see these pics

maroonmetallic

Mike, its the car sold with one picture that you responded on. Remember? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CLICK

GSX_TC

ohhhh, that car?? dam i cant believe it sold so quckly just with that one little picture haha. still would like to see more of it though regardless.

a2vr4

Glad to see you are excited to own her! Do take good care of her, Ryan held on to her for a long, long time, and took the utmost care with her. Now get 'er cleaned up and come to the midwest meet! (that has yet to be scheduled.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif )
~Brian A. Moreno

Galactica

Weclome to the site! Glad to have you!

Captn

I'll take good care of her! Yeah Ryan seemed like he really didn't want to get rid of it, but I guess he needs to buy a house.

GSX_TC

hey if you want the foglights that go with that bumper i have a good working set with brackets, for 150 shipped.

dammitjim

Congrats on the car!

Which foglight do you need? I need one as well, driver's side I think.

Brunoboy

Quoting GSX_TC:
hey if you want the foglights that go with that bumper i have a good working set with brackets, for 150 shipped.

hey Mike, part the two out if both members need one each.
-Shane

GSX_TC

Who needs the other one?

minneSNOWta

Welcome Taylor. Been seeing quite a few Sconny members on the board. What mods have you been considering?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned