The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

timing is mess up or not ????

ma70t

at wot my timing is advance only 6 degree at 6093 rpm and 13 degree advance at 6875 rpm and 12 degree at 7343 rpm im boosting 1.4 to 1.5 bars i havent really check my timing with a gun yet but is this normal for these rpm all run was wot and im using a mmcd data logger soft0 wear thank you

broxma

This post is almost incomprehensible.

Timing falls off pretty quickly up top. I know the factory Evo maps has negative numbers on the top end, which are adders to a base timing so those numbers honestly don't surprise me. I am interested in seeing how you will both run the car WOT and use the timing gun on it at the same time. Please take video of this if you can functionally do three things at once.

Capitalization is very helpful in determining the beginning of a sentence and proper nouns. Proper punctuation is also critical in any good post where you want to get your message across to the widest possible audience. Spelling is often not as critical as the aforementioned devices, but care should be taken to minimize errors if words could be confused with similar words.

/brox

ma70t

read it again i said i haven't even use a timing gun to check my base timing and those log of my timing is from mmdc palm logger

524of1000

ivereadyourpost3timesandstilldontfullyunderstandthequestionbutperhapsyoushoulddoublecheckyourbasetimingmaybeitsoffhavingsaidthatpropercapitalizationspellingandpunctuationgoesfarinthisforumforexample This is much easier to comprehend than the previous set of characters.

jepherz

Staff member
Quoting ma70t:
read it again i said i haven't even use a timing gun to check my base timing and those log of my timing is from mmdc palm logger

Why did you post this in technical then?

mikus

img.php

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned