The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Another Newbie

Hi all I just bought my first Vr4 #271/1000.. I saw the previous owner was a member on here I bought her at the dealership where I work and originally bought the car for parts because it did not run good and was told it needed a ecm and timing was out.. but after inspecting the car I found a intercooler pipe cam off so now the car runs perfect! I fell in love with it and decided to keep her..I have been in the car seen for 10years now and I am very familiar with the car and the engine. I also own a DSM 1G AWD that has been down for 4 years it will pretty much be a track/weekend car. It has a built motor and I have a ton of parts for it just need a few more pieces before I drop the engine in. I also have a VW Fahrenheit GLI #633/1200 that I have a ton of things done to as well so I really did not need another project... lol but I just love the 4G63 but hate it all at the same time just because of the stupid problems they have. Well I have a lot of plans for the car mainly cosmetic... I decided not to go crazy on her because the engine is 100% stock. Well I plan to put in a slightly larger front mount, intake with 2G maf, SAFC, custom 3in turbo back, 550, 190 walbro,springs with KYB adjustable shocks 5 lug conversion. She needs a little body work and a front bumper, fenders and a hood with I should have a bumper soon! Interior Wise is not to bad have a couple of pieces on the way as well. But I just wanted say Hello and make a intro I will post up some pics soon!

mistaVR4

Welcome to the board man! Sounds like you got a nice VR4! You should post up some pics of her, as well as your 1G project, you have definitely found the right place for the 4G63, and especially your new ride!

Good to have you here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks I have a few pics but I will post more when the weather gets better.

The day I got her!

After getting her home

My dsm

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts