The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Section for good/bad shops?

First of all, let me say your site is wonderful, and I've always had really good experience getting help with 398/1000.

I'm trying to see if a) there is a place on the forum that posts experience with different shops, both good and bad and b) if anyone knows of a good suspension place in Ventura County, CA area?

There is a significant clunking sound out of the drivers front wheel when that side is loaded up. The condition has eater two KYB AGX shocks, and apparently need help diagnosing this issue. Maybe sway bar rubber eroded allowing too much weight on that wheel???

boostedinaz

Check the good guy/bad guy section. It is for individuals as well as shops.

DR1665

Not sure about shops, as there could be hundreds of them, ya know? Best bet would probably be to include your location in a thread title to get people in your area to check the thread, then explain the problem (such as you have, here) and see if any locals could offer input.

To me, clunking when loaded sounds like a bad bushing somewhere or maybe a ball joint.

Thanks for the advice. I live in Thousand Oaks, Ventura County, CA. I'll check out the good/bad guy section as advised. I look forward to contributing with my experiences.

yeti

do you have access to a lift so you could check out the suspension your self?

i just re-did ALL of my friends suspension on his 98 gsx and its not hard

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts