The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

5 bolt swap question

Chase

What do these go for? I have a complete one that Im looking to sell since Id rather just find some 4 lug wheels.

Barnes

Best bet is to search the for sale forum and see what people have listed them for. Of course that doesn't tell you what they actually sold for, but it gives you a starting point.

donkeylips

They are often listed for about $50 front and $50 rear or about $100 for the full set. I guess it depends on if you're including the front knuckle(must not be from FWD) with good bearings. You can also include the rear trailing arms for ease of installation but you wouldn't want to ship them.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Quoting donkeylips:
They are often listed for about $50 front and $50 rear or about $100 for the full set. I guess it depends on if you're including the front knuckle(must not be from FWD) with good bearings. You can also include the rear trailing arms for ease of installation but you wouldn't want to ship them.

The information in bold is not correct.

Iceman did some research and determined the fwd knuckles have a more favorable outer tie rod location that will minimise bumpsteer for vehicles that will be running on lowered suspension.

Chase

Yea I have everything for it. Front hubs, knuckles an brakes and the rear spindles and brakes. All off a awd laser.

donkeylips

I just wanted to clarify that they are not the same, I should have worded it differently.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned