The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

hey

VR4HOZ

well i thought since ive been browsing this forum for a bit i might aswell sign up since its been quite helpful

have had my vr4 for 6 years now and started getting serious with it over the last couple years
and this is what it looks like so far. enjoy

oscar

Image0007.jpg

Image0583-1.jpg

Image0595.jpg

for more pics and specs i have a build page here click

DR1665

Welcome! Nice pair you've got there. (And I love what you've done with the place where you keep them!)

Hot couple of VR4s you have there man! the black one looks like one I've recently seen on TM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Have you ever had cooling issues with that small sized radiator?

VR4HOZ

cheers everyone

radiator was made to fit a mates vr4 which got rear ended so i scored lots of free bits including the radiator

havent had any cooling issues with it but that might be due to the fan running off the ignition...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts