The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Let me introduce 385 and my self

Vr4junkie

Hey hows it going I never really got to introduce my self but have asked questions in the past and seems theres quit a few people that know what there talking about and very helpful. Anyways My name is Jovany most my friends know me by gio either one will do . I sold my B13 Sentra SER to Purchase good old 385 from the ORIGINAL OWNER who maintaned it very well and had paper work to back it up with which i really like. as for mod just Drop in K&N Filter and Boost And Oil Gauges but Sadly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif my car stoped running due to a rod knock so Engine and Tranny are out. Plans for the Car im not 100% sure on that yet but im more of a driver so looking into suspension mods and want about 280/300hp for now ill be happy with that for now and Daily Drive it not looking for Crazy number

Heres what i have planed for the Engine and Tranny let me know your Opinions and advice im all ears if im missing anything or see somthing i can do with out let me know please.

4G63

ARP Head Studs
Cometic Head Gasket
ACL Bearing
Big 16 G
FMIC
NPR 2g pistons
OEM or Gates Racing Timing belt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Mainfold Stock or somthing else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Injector not sure which ones yet

TRANNY
I want to open it up and check all syncros and forks ETC.... I been looking at TRE and Shep but seem a lil pricey. I wanted to see if you guys know of anybody that sells the parts to upgrade my Tranny?? that way i save a lil cash instead of sending it in.

Last edited:

SouthCaliVR4

welcome, good to see another owner here in Cali. even if you're a tad north.

Cool that you got the key fob. many of us just got them as reproductions recently but only a lucky few still have the original fob.

if you step up to a 2g maf & 550 cc injectors you'll be very close on stock ecu. the two pretty well cancel each other out. do the fuel pump rewire (see www.vfaq.com) and consider a larger pump plus an adjustable fuel pressure regulator. the regulator is mainly due to the stock one being overrun by larger pumps, it can help with tuning as well.

You're in with a good crew & some knowledgeable guys, enjoy your stay.

Oh, I hope you are of strong stuff, the VR4 has humbled lesser men. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts