The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Galant VR-4 Decals

GSTwithPSI

I'm working to get some new quarter glass decals made for our cars. I got the first batch in today, and wanted to offer them up to the community.

Hopefully, I can get these made in a few different designs/colors in the future. Your suggestions/ideas/feedback is welcomed.

You'll get one set consisting of:
Two "Galant VR-4.org" decals, and 2 "VR-4" decals.

Price is proof of a $10 donation to the board ([email protected]). Send me a copy of your receipt, along with your address and I'll get your decals out ASAP.

I currently have 7 sets. First come first served.

img.php

Last edited:

GSTwithPSI

BIG thanks to Jason at 3B Graphics for making these for the community.

Shameless plug:
Jason specializes in Motocross and Dirtbike graphics. You can see his work or inquire @ click or click

Alright, guys. Got more decals in.

Just like the last batch, these go discretely on your quarter glass windows to represent the one and only Galant VR-4.Org

Price is $10 shipped (for 1 set). 50% of each purchase will be donated back to Galant VR-4.Org to help Ryan keep the lights on.

If you want decals, please send me the following information:
1) Your choice of decal, numbered #1-10
2) The total amount of decals you want (how many sets)
3) Your shipping address
4) Payment (obviously)

The guys who bought the last bunch get priority. After them, it's first come, first served. The quantity of each decal I have in stock is annotated next to the selection number.

#1 (x4)

#2 (x4)

#3 (x3)

#4 (x4)

#5 (x9)

#6 (x10)

#7 (x10)

#8 (x10)

#9 (x10)

#10 (x16)

Last edited:

holeshotmoe

I'd be interested in some #5 if he can make them to affix to the inside, and a little shorter to fit within the black masking on the glass. Had some of these years ago but I think I gave them away.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings