The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

DSM/Galant VR4/EVO meet this Friday!!

GSX_TC

This Friday April 22nd at 730pm in Carlsbad there's gonna be a big meet. Supposed to be lots of dsm's and evo's and a few galant vr4's. After we all meet up we'll take pics then head over to this badass indoor go kart place called k1 till they close (11pm). You dont have to have a Dsm or evo or galant vr4 to go everyone is welcome. Pm me Your number or shoot me an email at [email protected] if u wanna come out with all of us.

Mike

GSX_TC

Wow 64 views and not one single reply!? Lol so much for seeing VR4's out there.. Guess I'll be the only one representing

GSX_TC

Oh wells, guess I'll just have to wait till MOD to see other vr4's. I'll post pics on here from tomorrows meet.

Boostdtalon

If you really want to meet up with some good people and see some nice cars without being harassed by the cops. Go down to Qualcomm on a weekend for the autox, look for the J.A.C.C group. The wide body Lambo Orange Evo or Red Volvo 850R wagon is the guy(Danny) that started the group. They are a good mix of people that autox and drag race at street legal on Fridays. I used to live in SD and about the only weekly car thing I ever went to was going to Fusion off of Clairemont Mesa Blvd on Tuesday. They normally have a good crowd and don't get have any issues unless someone is dumb.

yeti

Just got the galant registered the day after the meet.

My maf just died along with my tps so I'll be up and running for the next meet.

Hopefully at qualcomm soon.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts