The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

End of Summer Track Star BBQ Denver Metro Area Sept 25

Anyone up for an end of summer BBQ? We would have it at our shop, have burgers, hot dogs, and soft drinks. Anyone is free to come! This is a feeler, if we have enough interest then I'll schedule a date.

Last edited by a moderator:

biglady112

I am working on getting the galant done. I am not sure if I will have enough money to finish it this month. I would not mind dropping by though.

gmp

cheerth..

Diego

If you hold this in the next few weeks, I might possibly be near the area, as me and my lady are scoping for places in Greeley. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

464/2K

The set date is the 25th of September.

Diego

Yeah!! Ill be there, apartment shopping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif but I will be there in the area that weekend. But ill be in a new Sentra(FTL) but ill get to see some of ya.

464/2K

Sounds good! Hope to see you!

I'd like to come through. Maybe by myself this time so the lady friend won't nag. Of course, I'll need an address or directions.

Address is 10650 Irma Drive, unit 7 Northglenn Co 80233.

Hope to see a bunch of gvr4 guys there! We have quite a few evo owners coming up, and probably some DSMers.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Jon, please put the date and location (at least the state) in the thread title.

Thanks!

If I'm in town, I'll try and make this one.

Diego

Definatly packing a few jsb shirts for this event....

What time is this thing starting and ending? What kind of turn out are you planning for? Ill could drive the GGSX but the VR4 is down right now. This was my very first post since 2008 crazy! Had to edit it!

Last edited:

Diego

God I'm so bad with days, I thought it was this weekend. Haha. I'm in lakewood right now. And reguardless I'm down to stop by and say "Hello"........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

464/2K

Starts at 1 and goes all evening.

Diego, Sunday we are having a huge local track day.

Text me

Diego

I will have to check that out, I don't have my G ride... but maybe I could cruise in yours... got my girl with me too...

Ill hit you up in the moring, where is the track at?

gmp

bababird bird bird bird is the word,na just the trackstar barbie is today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Great turn out yesterday guys!! We had about 20 evos show up, and a few galant guys show up. Nice to see you guys as usual.

gmp

you know us galant fellers we poe

trexn8

Damn it wish I didn't miss it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned