The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Reno, Carson, Tahoe's Meet, Eat & Street.

transparentdsm

Well ive been wanting to get everyone together in the area since i moved back out here. I have been talking to a few people and have gotten some interest, so ive decided to set a date location and drive.

Date: October 6, 2013

Time: 12:00 meet up & grab some food, 2:00 head out and start our drive

Location: 8195 S Virginia St, Reno, NV this is the parking lot for Murrieta's Restaurant & Cantina, but is right next to the In & Out and has a much larger parking lot, usually with less cars.

Drive: Were going to take 395 to 431, mount rose highway, to 28, past north shore, to 89, down the west shore and my favorite drive, to 50, putting us in south shore and driving back down to carson.

click for the mapped out route

there are also 4 or 5 spots id like to stop and take pictures of the cars if anyone is interested. there are some cool spots around the lake to stop.

So who wants to join me?

Last edited:

1307nv

I'm gonna try and be there, the car started acting up and check engine light came on. I cant find a code reader, does anybody have one? I hope this is an easy fix.

1307nv

Thx, I'm gonna give that a try, works been kinda crazy so if I get some time this weekend I'll try it.

transparentdsm

nor do i know if your transmission will be done and ready for this.. im still waiting on fluid. got the fork and ball though.

bmxr152

Quoting transparentdsm:
sweet, i think my wife saw you driving around today in carson. [/quote
I Dont think that was me. I didnt go into Carson last weekend. Possibly another vr4 around though.

Last edited:

transparentdsm

oh ok, i just saw a white VR4 today in town. on rancho circle, i was drive to a friends house. i don't even think the guy is on the board.

bmxr152

Ill Probly be at the meet spot around 1. It says leave at 2 so hopefully everyone is still there. I have to finish my buddys timing chains on his 4 cam mustang.

transparentdsm

had a good time, meet some nice people and we had a fun little drive. there were 9 cars there. 3 VR4's, EVO9, EVOX, and 4 1g's ill post some pictures soon, i cant find the SD card.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts