The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Strictly Modified *Schaumburg** - Lunt Ave. Block Party!!! September 30th!

boostin4door

NEWBANNERLOGOJPEG.jpg

OpenHousePoster.jpg

September 30th, 2012 at 12:00pm come on out to our first Lunt Ave Block Party!

Six Star Motorsports, Strictly Modified, ProFunction & A-Spec will be hosting this party! We will have BBQ, sweet cars, contests & prizes & much much more!

Last edited:

OldHairyBastard

Since it is on a Sundy I might just take the old beater on up there. WOWZER--You in?????

galant344

^^^ Is your galant still running?

vtecds1

Come through Dougie Fresh!!! We can hit up the Laos restaurant in Elgin or theres a Thai place nearby after.

OldHairyBastard

There were a lot of nice cars but not much was going on till the cops kicked all of us out and then started to write out tickets to everyone without front plates. Not happy on being pulled over and waiting to get a ticket for over 10 minutes to have another cop come back with my license and tell me that the other cop's ticket printer wasn't working and she was starting to hand write me a ticket so I better leave NOW!!! So I left as instructed. I don't think I will be going there again for any meets unless they clear it with the cops and I put on a front plate.

PolskiVR4

I guess I missed all the cops thankfully. It was a cool event and I was happy to fianlly show off my 1g.

boostin4door

Good to see you guys ^ and see a couple of Galants out & running.
Had a good time met some some new peeps. And good to see some old friends.. Some really nice rides were there. The COPS of course ruined it though..

vtecds1

Had a good time, even though I was there for only 45mins. Met up with Doug and did a lil' catching up. Did a fly-by chat with Milt as we left. Wish the cops didnt kick us all out...it was a pretty good event. Driving through the crowd reminded me of the F&F scene when they were about to street race. Highlight of the day was talking to the hawt blond cop...At that time, I didnt mind getting arrested. Lol

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned