The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Chicagoland area small meet today? 6/15(Hooters DG)

vtecds1

Sorry about this being last minute...but I wanted to know if anyone local wanted to meet up at the Downers Grove Hooters for a mini meet. Figured it's been awhile since we had one and there alot of new members around the area. Would be nice to chill, drink, eat and do some bs-ing about our cars. Afterwards...maybe we can cruise to Strats? Again...sorry about his being a last minute deal.

DDM

Id love to Kenny! i got my car running too. Not well but its running lol. We just had a healthy baby boy yesterday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif . Because of a c section were staying in the hospital till monday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif . Deff want to do something like this as soon as shes healthy enough to stay with the kid by her self.

vtecds1

Congrats on the baby boy!!! When you have some free time, we'll go hit up hoots and I got you on the liquor.

DDM

That sounds awesome man!!!

vtecds1

We gotta kick back again Milt...You guys roll pretty deep with some badass rides!!!

DDM

kingpsycho, are you the guy in a belize green gvr4 with gold wheels i think? I keep seeing 1 in my area and since you are in wheeling i figure its you.

DDM

Just when i start thinking these cars are rare. Now there is 4 in my neighborhood that i know about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

vtecds1

Definitely!!! Throw some dates out and we'll see if it works out with everyones schedule. My car is down right now, but should be up and running next week.

DDM

Damn man? What can you possibly be doing to your car that it is down? I am down for a meet though. Throw some dates out guys. Im am 99.9% done with my car so i am good to go.

vtecds1

Finally decided to install the ERL manifold. My co-worker was suppose to have the flange made and welded on the mani a couple of days ago...but he's been busy lately. So its probably going to be another week...hopefully.

DDM

Awesome. let me know when you are done with it. Really want to set up a meet to drive my car and check out all your guys cars to give me ideas where to go from here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif .

Lancer99

Would like to meet up too. I haven't been to a meet in a long time. Wouldn't have my vr4 and it's going to be a year or two before I ever get it up and running unless I get a second job. Most likely just roll up with the fusion.

OldHairyBastard

You can take a ride on up here and go fishing with me! We haven't gone in a long time.--Let me know Kenny.

vtecds1

^^^ Definitely!!! Cant wait to take a cruise on your new vessel...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts