The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

tear down a car with me bushkill, pa first weekend march

transparentdsm

so 1375 is done for and im going to pull it apart. i was thinking i would see if anyone else would like to make a weekend out of it. drive out by me well tear the car down well have a little BBQ go for a drive on these amazing roads here in bushkill, pa. also i have a pretty big house so whoever came would be able to crash at my place, i have 7 couches a spare room with queen bed and a twin bed in my basement. i have two gorgeous pups a husky(7) and a pitbull(3) and there both great with other dog. so bring you pet if you'd like. let me know if anyone would be interested. i have a cherry picker tons of tools and over an acre of land with a huge parking lot across the street from my house. just figured id see if anyone would want to do that with me i have one friend who used to own a tsi awd who is coming out to help so i figured why not try to get some more people. also if you were to need any parts i would be willing to give you an awesome deal if you wanted to come help... i was thinking the first weekend in march. let me know what you all think.

Last edited:

citymunky

if i was closer.

desant78

This is very tempting...I'm checking to see if my schedule will allow it and if any friends are up to join. Ill let ya know.

91VR41400

I dont go on the forums that much but i might be down to help out for a weekend type deal. Ill check out my schedule also.

desant78

OK we are in. Me, a friend, and throughfaith are in. Give us the best heads up you can, just so we can plan. Throughfaith has parted out two cars and completely stripped both of them, and in the middle of my build I've had to do much of the same.

Throughfaith has been looking for white side Mirrors and a rear bumper, so he will be in contact with that. But regardless what you work out, let us know and well try our best to come. Pm details and ill send you my contact info.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts