The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

DSM/EVO/Galant VR4 Track Day at Qualcomm Friday Nov. 4th 2011

GSX_TC

Ok guys, here we go again. another Meet. lets see who will show/not show this time lol. But I wouldnt wanna miss this meet though guys. lots going down this time. this is no normal track day. LADSM called out LoyaBuilt and is supposed to be bringing some quick ass cars with them down here and personally want to take down the Loya built drag car AND Derricks GSX. and Derrick is Bringing all he's got with a bunch of BIG power DSM's and EVO's. my friend Josh want's a Rematch with Zak's Galant VR4 so that'll be happening aswell.

this gives everyone a WEEK to plan for this. hopefully lots will actually come

Time: Friday Nov. 4th 6pm

Where: Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego CA All races take place on the west side parking lot portion of Qualcomm Stadium. Enter the main Qualcomm Stadium gate and follow the signage to the event site.

SPECTATOR FEE: $10.00 for Adults, Kids 5 and under, FREE. Racing $30.00

My number is 713 534 2023 for those who still dont have it.

see yall there!

Mike

I'm gonna make it for sure. My Galant motor is going in my buddies Laser RS so most likely I'l roll in my boys Kenne Belle 2011 GT.

I have a feeling that the Loya car is gonna get broken off REALLY bad on Friday.......

GSX_TC

Lol why do u say that?

Oh just a hunch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

On another note, I'm getting my crap back from the machine shop tomorrow so I can finally build my 500 rwhp combo. Im excited!!

GSX_TC

Rwhp for which car? the VR4 or your 5.0?

GSX_TC

ahh ok, so thats why you gave your motor to your buddy with his Laser then?

GSX_TC

haha nice, so when is your VR4 gonna be Back on the road? also do you need an extra hand? because i love helping out.

I'll probably try to have it started and finished over the weekend if you'd like to cruise over. Should be picking up the block and stuff tomorrow possibly.

GSX_TC

ok well the next days i have off are this wednesday and thursday, so just text me your address, how far north are you again?

GSX_TC

I may or may not have enough gas to get out there and back but we'll see

GSX_TC

lol yeah but the lil gas i have in my tank needs to last to go all the way to san diego and back man. thats not easy to do

GSX_TC

yeah i know, i freakin hate rain soo much!!! thier talkin about going over to Barona the next day though so lets see what happens

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts