The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Calendar photo shoot - SW MI, NW IN, NE IL area members!!

IncorpoRatedX

Does your car run? does it look good? Calendar worthy maybe??

i'd like to get everyone in the area with a Galant VR4, to meet in a centralized location with a good back drop for some group photos.

Date would be any given sunday between now and november, during the day time. If you're from the SW MI, NW IN and NE IL area, please post in this thread and lets get everyone together!!

thecman02

Haha its funny that you post this the day I have my car down. It should be going again here in a day. I will be down for a photo shoot.

Hertz

Staff member
I'd like to attend sans car but my schedule is tight. I think this is a great idea.

IncorpoRatedX

I'm sure we can get something worked out Ryan, I need to find a couple of locations centrally located, likely on the IL/IN north state line.

a2vr4

My gsx needs work... wana meet in Lansing? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'll cook /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
~Brian A. Moreno

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting a2vr4:
My gsx needs work... wana meet in Lansing? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'll cook /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
~Brian A. Moreno

you make a very hard to resist offer sir... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

a2vr4

Quote:
you make a very hard to resist offer sir... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

... well stop resisting! I can do a different national food per meal... thai lunch, italian dinner, french breakfast...mix and match... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
~Brian A. Moreno

a2vr4

Come on guys! Don't let my JSB-ing ridiculousness silence this thread! I mean the offer stands... but who wants to come to Lansing anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif Set a place and a time someone, or at least list some times and distance willing to travel. RALLY DORMANT GALANT OWNERS!
~Brian A. Moreno

IncorpoRatedX

NE meaning North East Illinois...

PolskiVR4

Ill be JSB all winter but I would really like to be around for this meet if it happens.

vtecds1

Someone throw up a date and place as I'd like to go also. Hopefully soon because my car will be hibernating in the next couple of weeks.

IncorpoRatedX

Michigan City, Indiana.

it's just off 94, it's easy to get to.

date... TBA, i'll head out that way and sort out some good hard parking photo op sh*t.

IncorpoRatedX

Didn't pan out soon enough, guess we'll have to save it for spring.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts