The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mitsubishi owners day NJ. October 8 2011

spooling92vr4

Here

For the guys without facebook

Time: Saturday, October 8 · 9:00am - 2:00pm

401 N. Delaware Ave.

Camden, NJ 08102

More Info

For our annual Mitsubishi Owners Day, enthusiastic owners and fans will come together and share their passion for all things Mitsubishi! Free food and drinks will be provided to all owners who show up with their Mitsubishi. This is a family friendly event, so bring the kids and dogs!

Saw some pictures from last year, looked like mostly evo's.. but then again I was on a evo site.

Last edited:

Hittman

well then...you must've missed my thread, ahem ahem

click

there were quite a few Galants out, as well as other Mitsu's

I plan on going this year, hopefully my car will be JDM bling blang by then

Drew84

I'll be there, The Galant won't be done, but I'm going to drive down either the Talon or the Rally Mirage.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts