The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Time For A Colorado Meet?

toybreaker

iconoclast
Haven't had a meet out here for awhile. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

How about a meet at Red Rocks sometime in August?

Post up what works for you, and we'll make it happen.

dlesser

I am in! I have yet to meet anyone face to face. Only days I can't do are Aug 13 and Aug 14.

I'm a new guy but def in! have family in colorado so making the trip is very functional. Unfortunately I'm only good for weekends and all weekends except, 6th/7th, or maybe im busy the weekend before the 1st?

Galantvr4559

Anytime in august works for me. Im new to the org and I own #559/2000. I would like to meet some fellow vr4 owners.

Diego

Eh, yeah I'll show up... with ^^ that dude or maybe in mine.... oh BTW, Toybreaker, it's almost back under its own power. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

biglady112

I would gladly show up. I only have the summit though. It is 4G61 powered but N/A. Nick is going to the salt flats next month and I am staying home so would be nice to do something. I am not heading out there until september.

The truck probably won't be done, but again, the summit is ready to rock.

toybreaker

iconoclast
I was kind of hoping for more people to chime in before we made any plans. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[edit]

Just got an update on my schedule for the rest of the summer.

I've got the next three weekends, and then I'm probably going to be moving to the western slope for a few months to stay with some friends/heal up after dealing with some stuff.

... be a shame to let the whole summer go by without at least one get together ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited:

Galantvr4559

Since no one has thrown out a date and the 6,7,13,14 wont work How about this saturday? Or is that to short of a notice

Diego

I wanna go Saturday... Hey, Bryan if your free tmmrw I want to button a few things up on mine if you want to drop by

I'd definitely be there if it happens during the first two weeks/weekends of the month. I'm currently GVR-4-less, but I'm hoping to change that one of these days...

A meet would be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

toybreaker

iconoclast
Quoting Diego:
I wanna go Saturday...

... ... ABBA ... (kind of) ... will be there later in the day ...

Doesn't look like there's anything scheduled there for Sunday, so that might work ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

...although you might be a lil hung over/horse from singing along, (/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) will Sunday work for you?

Open for other venues as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Galantvr4559

Sat or sun works for me. I have some friends with 1g talons is it chill if they come or for gvr4 only. And diego ill stop by tom. After I get off work at 3:30

Diego

Cool... I need to hit up autozone down the street. I picked up some 10x1.25 and needed an 8x1.25 nuts so I can attach my master to the firewall.

Diego

COLORADO PEOPLE.......

We need your input. What if we stay up North.... Maybe do a BBQ or just a drive to Estes Park or stop along the way, or lets just bullshit and drink beer and have fun!

Give us input... Sunday works for me and Bryan and Jon.

toybreaker

iconoclast
I'm going north today to heckle ... I mean "help" ... Diego figure out a hydraulic problem.

Anybody that's up that way that wants to come spin some wrenchs, shoot me a pm/call

For the guys in the Denver area, I guess we shoot for next weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Galantvr4559

Well I live in town about 5 to 10 minutes away. Diego call or email me when ur gonna work on the beast. Maybe ill meet u later toybreaker.

dlesser

Sorry I was clearing out the garage to put down epoxy. It is now done and curing, it looks awesome.

I am not sure I can run up north today but let me know if you end up coming back down towards Denver. I can meet just about any other time.

Diego

A couple people will be showing up at my place here soon and just wrenching, drinking beers..... LMK if you are stopping by /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts