The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

issues with login / logout

belize1334

I've noticed that the board occasionally gets confused as to whether I'm logged in or not. When it happens I have access to my home area (I can view PMs etc) but I have no posting privileges and there is no tracking of which threads are read vs. unread. I try to logout and then log back in but the "logout" button is not present. Instead there's a "login" button but when I click on it I'm routed back to my home page where my status is unchanged. In order to proceed I have to either clear my cookies or manually type in '...ubbthreads/logout.php' into the address field which forces the logout and then lets me log in normally.

This isn't really a big deal... now that I've dealt with it I can get around the problem in about 20 seconds... but it is a little annoying.

steve

Sounds like a browser cookie issue, I've had this problem as well and used the clearing cookies method.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I had this issue repeatedly for about a week a month or so ago. Then yesterday it happened again, but only once. Clear the cookies as mentioned, and log back in.

Rausch

cookie-monster-delete-cookies.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts