The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hacked?

oldman_tau

Just curious, i saw a post under my account selling an evo 8 engine with specs. I checked ip address and different from the 1 i used. Edited my password and noticed a long password was entered. Changed it to new one and deleted the post.

Hertz

Staff member
The long password is just a smoke screen. It's not your actual password.

If you're at all suspicious, change all your passwords and this goes for everyone: do not use the same password in more than one place.

badams

I'd hope password aren't saved so you shouldn't have to worry about someone stealing it from the org database. But yea.... don't use the same password in multiple places...

BrandonEchols

I highly recommend LastPass. Most of my passwords are randomly generated strings of 30 characters each.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts