The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

username

RyRy210

I was a member ages ago and have the emails from galant forum to prove it, but then because of personal issues I did not log onto this forum for a long time. When I decided to log back on, I noticed the forum's format changed, and my login no longer work. I had to re-register, but now demoted to newbie status. Did this happen to anyone else?

RyRy210

Haha, this board is awesome. Trying me best to contribute and get back to non-newbie status.

mistaVR4

Try contributing useful info, that will help your status /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

EDIT: I just noticed you've been here a while, I'll bet you have contributed a lot already. What was your last screen name? Or is it the same as your current screen name...

Last edited:

RyRy210

It is my current screen name. I have emails from 2004 to show this. I want to unload a lot of my galant parts but I can't post them for sale because I'm still a newbie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Likewise, its been a few years since I've last posted. Brough my Galant out of storage and wanted to get back into the swing of things. I had to reregister. I'm not one to care about post count, but I did want to look up my history but my screen name had vanished!

JNR

This board is set up weird sometimes, but it is what it is...I have gone years (sometimes ten) without signing in on other forums and then go to log in and it's like I never left...But, there are others that clean out non-posters annually or so that it doesn't work.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts