The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

where to buy parts other than dealership

stealthtt24

Try rockauto.com, I order most of my parts from there. It's so much cheaper than the local auto part stores.

89Mirageman

My local Napa has this huge book with almost any plastic clip that you can imagine. You could take one in and see if your local store can match one up.

maroonmetallic

Chris,

I'm kinda saddened you (parts guru)don't know about CLICK

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

-Shawn

JSchleim18

Quoting oldman_tau:
im trying to get a clips for my sideskirts, is there any store where i can buy other than dealership?

thanks in advance

JNZ Tuning

donkeylips

JNZ has relationships with dealerships and seems to be able to get parts slightly cheaper.

mikus

JNZ is my default choice, even for a shipping surcharge.
The local Mitsu dealer was sleazy execpt for parts counter, now it seems like the parts counter sucks too.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned