The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Harness Bar for sale question.

number3

I have been asked a number of time how long is this good for??? This is what I have been telling people.

"The last time I made them was about 3-4 years ago and sold roughly 20. Then I stopped. I sold them for roughly $300.00 plus shipping back then, but they were painted too.

I have been begged for years to start making them again. So I am making a batch of 10-12 to see how it goes. If you want one I would jump on it. I might only have 10 made or I might make 100 as time goes on but I suggest stricking while the irons hot."

dustyduff

Harry, thanks again for making another batch.

I'm sure you'll be making them as long as their is a demand for them. People just have to pony up the money if they committed to one.

I'll be sending my payment tommorrow or my bar.

Tre3zy

i will be getting one just waiting on cash to come in the 15th of this month i will for sure paypal it to you

I am in for one also, waiting to get paid on the 10th /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brunoboy

Payment sent

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned