The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hello :D

Welcome
I'm a big fan of the Galant VR4 version in particular:)
I live in Poland (Europe) and, unfortunately, with us is very
you are not a lot of cars. I have Galanta of 1989 but
Unfortunately, this is the version with the engine 4g37 E32a .... One
question is whether it is possible to rewrite the plain
Galant VR4 E32a for ...
and the second question is whether or not you can details
VR4 on in Europe, or just what are the costs
transportation from the U.S. to Polish ...
Yours!

I think this should of probably been in the newbie section. I'm not quite sure what your saying, but they have a European version of the VR4, why export a USDM version. For the lefthand drive?

Last edited by a moderator:

The European version of the VR4 is just the GTI is a version of the drive
4x4 without turbo 140km ... and it is very hard to
get ... I just think about importing a U.S. version of the VR4: D
of course with the steering wheel on the left side:)

AnotherNewb

Nope, you can't have one, we have less than 3000 VR4's in the US left. You will just have to source your own from somewhere where the safety police havn't ruined the car market.

Better yet, take the money you were willing to spend shipping one and plan a cross country trip from Japan, where the good cars are, and drive one back to Poland. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Is going LHD as big in the EU as going RHD in the US is?

PolskiVR4

Most cars in Europe are also left hand drive including Polska. Honestly ive seen cars shipped from Chicago to Poland for around $800. Not too bad of a price considering what's involved with sending a car across the world.

ozyvr4

Otherwise you could try get 1 from japan.

I have seen 1 every now & then on japanese auction sites.

Few & far between but they are there. You could always emails a couple of the japanese auction compant to see if they could find one for you.

there is one listed. get on it

click

here is a site that deals with lots of japanese auction

click

Last edited:

CutlassJim

Holy Santa Claus shits! That thing is super nice and only $2200?!?!?!? God I want a white VR4. Time to move to the land of the rising sun.

ozyvr4

Yeah I only just found it & already thinking of getting a spare. It looks like it might a late model RS too. So it might have all the good bits.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts