The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Interior Light Color Change (Clock)?

citymunky

I never been a fan of Green interior lights, and I'm very thankful I can change the gauge lights orange with the push of a button. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif. Now I know swapping out lights, or putting plastic color caps on the lights will not be that hard. The only thing that wouldn't be easy to change is the clock from green to a different color (like orange). I wanted to know if anybody has tried to change the color of the lights in their Galant before?

SouthCaliVR4

the clock is green. the lens adds to the green but the readout is green as well. Don't know what you can do to change it.

SmoothCustomer

You would have to change the actual lcd I think. I doubt it would be too hard but finding one that is the right size and everything would probably be pretty difficult.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned