The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

forced performance ftw

just ordered the fp race manifold for 173 on friday. so happy to get this thing. then outta no where today i recieved a phone call from them that i missed and then they emailed me they cancelled my order i was due to a sale they had going one. i called back today n got intouch with Aniel Pagan the sales tech (btw this is on a sunday) and he was more than happy to help me n explain that the sale was for the manifold for 175 instead of 275 and he had cancelled it so i could get the sales price. there customer serivce is the greatest around i do not know of anyother shop that wouldve done that . check out the website for the sales

SmoothCustomer

I'm waiting for this sale! $175 is such a great deal, I considered buying a used one for about that price. I guess I will just wait until it is on sale according to their website so there's no chance of confusion.

RedTwo

Funny, I was just looking at their website - Evo 3 16G + manifold + fuel pump for $650 USD....

If I was in the states I'd jump all over that... well maybe not the fuel pump or manifold... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

SmoothCustomer

Oh just saw it. If you go to turbos under the Diamond Star section on their site the first thing is the manifold, turbo and pump sale and it also lists the price for separate. $175 for the manifold. I think I'm ordering soon!

it truly is a great deal. and i have to say there customer service is amazing. like i said aniel pagan called me today on a sunday !!!!! i thought i was the only one who works on sunday love there company will be doing more business with them in the future...

Muskrat

Wow, thanks for posting this. I was going to grab it later in my build, probably missing the sale, but it's hard to pass up $100 off!

PTLourenco

Thanx for the heads up! I just bought the manifold & evo III turbo package deal from them for $650 shipped. Can't beat that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jesh

Finally caved and picked one up. Should be a nice addition to the engine bay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Quoting Muskrat:
Wow, thanks for posting this. I was going to grab it later in my build, probably missing the sale, but it's hard to pass up $100 off!

"Effin-A Cotton, effin-A!"

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned