The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Wholesaler closeout at RockAuto

Struc

Thanks for the heads up - just bought a few things off the list!

gtluke

I just stocked up on a sh*t ton of stuff.

misterfixit

Would someone be able to pick up a set of 8 exhaust valves for me? I'll paypal and cover shipping to the uk.

Cheers,

Rich

89Mirageman

Figured that brand new black top CAS for $98 would have sold quick.

mitsuturbo

I just picked up a R side parking brake cable for $28, shipped. It appears that the left one on 555 has been replaced, but the right one was fuxx0rd. I tried everything to free it up... it was locked in place right where it goes over the rear subframe (typical).

God, i f***ing hate locked up parking brake cables. I never replaced the bad one on 1411 because it's just too much of a pain in the ass.
I can't really let it slide on 555 though, since everything else is new/upgraded/functional/good.

Last edited:

gtluke

Meh? I could have sworn you could do it by just pulling out the container thingy in the arm rest. Yeah and good luck on not breaking bolts under there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

citymunky

So I want to buy a Thermostat, but what is the difference between 180 Degree Offset and 195 Degree Offset?
Rockauto T-Stats

maroonmetallic

The temperature at which they activate.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

-Shawn

citymunky

^ HaHA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif now I feel like a dummy. I was thinking their was physically a 15º offset difference between the two (ie. something in the design). I was not thinking temperature.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned