The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Window Sticker for Vin Ending: 8289

For some reason my old car had the window sticker in the glove box for a black 1992 with a moonroof that was delivered to a dealer in Maine. I will mail it to the current owner if they want it. The full vin is:

ja3cx56u9nz008289

Not as cool as finding a fob or anything but it's still pretty nice to have.

steve

Cool, we don't have that one in the registry, and since you obviously don't have the badge # we can't add it. But it does match up with the records as far as color. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Oh well, if it's not in the registry I guess it's unlikely they are surfing the forums. Figured I would put it out there before I disappear from the site.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned