GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
Galant VR-4 Forums » Galant VR-4 » General VR4 Discussions » cf parts
Previous thread Next thread

cf parts

scout
Unregistered

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 896207 posted 05/05/10 03:43 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post      
started a thread discussing a group buy. not trying to sell anything just wanted to see if there was any interest.
also wanted to see if it was worth it for me to do this since i know there are many times that people flake, thats both the buyer and seller.
i may be new to the forums but dont think look at that in a negative way.
Just like the rest of us i am here to contribute to this community.
just wanted some opinions/input.

thx

| | | IP: (99.138.76.113) | Report this post to a Moderator

SmoothCustomer
Public school educated knowitall

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 896217 posted 05/05/10 04:35 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post      
If you are here to contribute to the community then do it. Start making worthwhile posts, become not a newbie any more and then you will be allowed to start a group buy in the fs section. Also, talk of "if it was worth it for me to do this" implies that you are in fact still trying to start a group buy.

-Eric
2015 FR-S

Posts: 3319 | From: Lexington, KY | Member Since: 07/06/08 | IP: (128.205.224.92) | Report this post to a Moderator

scout
Unregistered

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 896265 posted 05/05/10 06:28 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
will do

| | | IP: (99.138.76.113) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
0 registered and 21 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker, iceman69510, pot, FlyingEagle 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 663

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.096 seconds in which 0.087 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page