The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

R.I.P. 1352 New Project Grandpa II

FCR

Hey guys I was out for a while doing some new stuff, I involved now on my new project my Grandpa II. I live now in FL and I'm ready to do something again, I buy this shell for my new project a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif1991 RIGHT HAND DRIVE VR4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif. I was involved in a car accident @ the race track with my other VR4 (1352) in Puerto Rico the shell is in pretty bad shape but just only the shell, motor, tranny, drivetrain everything else is in perfect condition now i'm going to transplant everything to my new VR4. I'm really motivated with this new project. I try to keep you guys updated...

The &%^*&$^ sad part of this story...

Last edited:

Felipe,
Glad you're OK. From your last gvr4 we know you will make this one a load of fun to drive as well. Where in Florida are you, Orlando?

FCR

Thanks man, right now I live in Deltona (25 min from Orlando area).

JSchleim18

Wow man sad to hear! looks like you have a very nice shell to swap everything over to!

I'm excited to see what you're gonna do with the white one

FCR

I have a some new ideas for this one now, you will see...

Street Surgeon

Is that some kind of diffuser on the rear bumper or are my eyes deceiving me?!?

thecman02

It is a diffuser for sure. Their was a discussion a year ago or so about where he got it and what he did to make it fit.

jogalant

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif Wow. sad to hear about Greenie. I loved that car of yours.

Sorry to hear about the car man that was my dream galant loved the power
on the brighter side lets get white back to being the fastest color
cant wait to see what you are going to with this one good luck man...

^^ White is the fastest color. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Good luck with the build. RHD should be interesting.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts