The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

who has these vr4's

MellowVR4

i was just curious, who has 1/1000 or 1/2000 just wondering. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

IncorpoRatedX

no it wuz me.

BoostedAWD91

Quoting turbowop:
I have thems. THey are pickled in my sekrit gvr4 underground cavern.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Muskrat

Just in case you didn't get that, we don't know. The lowest we've seen in 3/1000 I believe.

Muskrat

There were car's sent to be reviewed by automotive journals that were not badged. About 6 or 7 IIRC

There were #1 car's. I'm sure someone scopped them up their sitting in a collection somehwere. Or they were driven to death and crushed. Who knows.

boostedinaz

I think what he is asking is in regards to the badged cars. Obviously if there were 3000 total badges two cars are out there with number 1 of whatever.

As to the answer I don't think anyone has seen those cars.

MellowVR4

That sucks, all these years and know one knows who or what color are they. If it was my guess i would think they would be summit white in 91 and kengsinton grey in 92. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Muskrat

Nothing really special about them, except they happened to get the #1 badges. The badge numbers were randomly assigned at customs. For all we know #1/1000 was the last vehicle off the line.

MellowVR4

true

Nartanian

Quoting Muskrat:
Nothing really special about them, except they happened to get the #1 badges. The badge numbers were randomly assigned at customs. For all we know #1/1000 was the last vehicle off the line.

Wrong. The #1 was the fastest VR4 produced.

MellowVR4

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gifHow is that?

Rausch

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek3run.gif They were badged according to 1/4 mile times- 1051 ain't so speshul after all...

turbowop

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Nobody said my car was fastest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsdunno.gif

However...there's only one 1051. For every car badged under 1001 in 1991 and 1992, there are two. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif That just makes all the 1991 cars badged from 1001 and up that much m0ar speshul. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Muskrat

Not really. I'd probably pay more if I found #665/1000. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Quoting turbowop:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Nobody said my car was fastest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsdunno.gif

However...there's only one 1051. For every car badged under 1001 in 1991 and 1992, there are two. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif That just makes all the 1991 cars badged from 1001 and up that much m0ar speshul. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ha, I wonder where 3/2000 is.

Ian M

Probably ten or more years ago some friends of mine ran into a guy who owned 2/2000. It was in the parking lot a import race at MIR (Budds Creek Maryland)IIRC,the guy was grilling on the trunk lid.

A guy who owned it turned up on here a few years later,and posted for a while. I can't remember his screen name though.

H05TYL

Quoting Nartanian:

Wrong. The #1 was the fastest VR4 sold in america.

Edited.

JDM = more fasterlyness /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts