The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

what do you guys think of my grill?

IncorpoRatedX

it's not finished, i zipped tied the logo on there just for the hell of it, i like it even more after the rain.

IncorpoRatedX

hah i too thought it was pretty MM style, its actually a weld on logo from ballistic fabrication, company i buy a buncha sh*t from.

DR1665

Cool. Although it reminds me off...

img.php

HEY YOU GUUUUUUUUYYYYYYSSSS!

curtis

Hey I just looked up there website they got some sweet toys. I like the version 3.0 rod ends for sure. Let it rust as much as you want then clear it. Because the rust will stain the paint in just a few rains.

Dr1665,
OMFG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Now thats classic.
Slawwwwth.............chunk! Baby...ruth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Definitely an interesting site. Some nifty sh*t on there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned