The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

HKS 264/272 cams

Gizmovr4

Why does no one offer the 264/272 combo even though its preferred by many? I found a set of used ones and received them in the mail today - just to realize why I hate buying used parts via mail.... they were junk. Does anyone here have a good set of 264/272 for sale? Or know the best place to buy them new?

Gizmovr4

yes, I know that you can buy them individually - but why doesnt anyone offer a package deal for the set 264/272 as they do with 272/272 or 264/264?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned