The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Help Me please

Sup guys i need to remove my rear bumper to install my cutoff switch and remove the bumper support. I have removed i think all the bolts. I removed the ones in the bottom of the bumper were it attaches to the support also the ones in the top by the wheel and the bottom two by the side corners. Were am i missing any can anyone help me out.

grocery_getter

In the trunk, on the trunk floor. There are 2 big bolts per side, they are parallel with the length of the car.

prove_it

is it rusted on there?

NateCrisman

(4) 14mm head bolts on trunk floor..2 on each side. those hold the support to the unibody frame
(2) 10mm head bolts on the inside 1/4 panel accessable from inside the trunk
(4) 10mm head bolts on the bottom of the cover sides
(4) 10mm head bolts on the inside of the wheel wells

That's it...unless your side blinker light wires are holding it in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

got it thanks nate i didnt no that they were two inside the trunk by the quarter panel

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts