The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

BG coilovers

Terrance362

What do you guys think of BG coilovers. I am thinking about getting them or get ground control and KYB's .Let me know what you guys think

Street Surgeon

Stay away from KYB's man.... GR-2's are okay for stock type duty, the AGX's are absolute garbage though especially if you plan to lower the car.

I had B+G full coilovers on my 2g talon, sucked major ass. Felt like the car was falling apart over rail road tracks.

Last edited by a moderator:

evo8ya

If you're on a budget go with K-Sports. I'm loving mine. Much better ride than a evo VIII setup.

jasonvr4

Have a look at BC coilovers -- They are great
A guy sells them in New Zealand on EBay for approx $1200.oo aussie dollars

Jason vr4

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Don't get kyb agx, complete garbage. I went through few sets with my 91 eclipse gsx and with the galant.

I can't comment on the BG coilovers but I did have a set of B&G lowering springs on my 91 eclipse gsx and I wasn't too happy with them. I don't know if BG and B&G is the same company however. But the B&G's I hasd were advertised as a 1.6" drop but they were more like a 1.8" drop and shorty after thet sagged to about 2.0" drop. And as far as spring rates go they felt very soft.

Brunoboy

My KYB adjustable shocks and HnR springs are garbage. I always rubbed on drivers front. Get K-Sport, I hear they are very nice.
-Shane

Boostdtalon

Quoting jasonvr4:
Have a look at BC coilovers -- They are great
A guy sells them in New Zealand on EBay for approx $1200.oo aussie dollars

Jason vr4

can you post a link? all the ebay listing i've found are removed or closed.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned