The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

windshield wipers

cooliomo

alright so pretty much i put my wipers on the fast setting(was raining hard), and the driver side wiper some how went past the "A" pillar and i heard something snap!. the passanger side was still going but the driver side wiper stopped working. i think im just going to replace the swing arm. can i use any 1g or 2g dsm wiper arm?, and is there a site or does anyone have a online service manual?

Brunoboy

if its anything like my 2g, theres a nut holding it down, it probably came loose, just tighten it back up and see if it works.
-shane

cooliomo

i tried that it didnt work, i took off the wiper blade and arm. the the stud it connects to will rotate without it but when i but the wiper arm back on its lifeless.

rgeier11

You probably rounded off the teeth of the wiper. You will most likely need a new "base" part for the wiper blade.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts