The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What Price should i list it at? if i sell it

this is so far what i can remember right now that gvr4 has done.i say 4,000 hood and top sunfade body good condition not perfect though rear bumber has white scuff mark.some pics added and follow my sig for video.interior great great condition.
JE Forged 8 5 1 and 20 over and about 62,000 miles on bottom end and 147,000 on body
gates kevlar bs belt 318 miles on it
arp headstuds
mitsu mls headgasket
FP exhaust studs and copper nuts
ss valve cover bolts
magnecore wires
rebuilt head with everything oem new and 3g lifters
2.5" exhaust
max port job on 2g mani
ss 02 dump
k&n fipk w/dejon pipe
rre catchcan
hks ssq bov
spearco FMIC
2gmas
apexi pen style timer
turbo xs boost controller
keydiver stg 3 chip w/9000 redline and 5500 stutter
apexi safcII
walbro 255 w/rewire kit
aeromotive AFPR w/ fic 650cc
act2600
tel short throw
evo springs
dual pillar w/60 mm greddy gauge
brand new alpine with ipod connection
palm datalogger cable "no palm"
blitz rad cap
slim fan
manual rack
12k hid kit
and also new oem timing,and waterpump all with 318miles
only bad is needs alignment which will be done soon and rear defroster dont work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif but thats it

2of9

I'd try 5,000 or best offer. I wouldn't be suprised if it sold for 4,000 or more. I'm also in the same boat.

With the mods you have, ask for $6,000? Personally I wouldn't sell my 628 for anything less than $5,000. I have $6,800 into my 628/2000 and it's nearly stock. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

mikus

$3600-4200 depending on how well it drives, at what boost, and assuming 14B since you didn't mention a turbo. Don't read too far into what similar cars LIST at, only the final sale price matters.

A little more if you didn't bumb into something with the rear bumber.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts