The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

#1948 making progress on running again

4Grim

I haven't been active on the boards as I have been sorting things with my life and recently my wife and I just had our first child so for those that are parents know what we are going through. #1948 has been jackstand balling since 07 after the good ol' ACT clutch disc springs decided to crap out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif. Well throughout these past couple of years I have been doing things here and there little by little but plan to get this old fella running again very soon.

After 2 1/2 years of jackstand ballin...#1948 finally got to see the light of day for the first time in a long time. Unfortunately it was to move the car to the other side of my garage. Though it was sooo nostalgic and torture seeing the car again on all 4 wheels....I miss driving the car.

Polish

Looks hot, I always liked your GVR4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

NateCrisman

ahhh palm trees. I so want to come down to Orlando. Get that car back together!

turbowop

2.5 years of JSB due to a bad clutch disk? I hope you've been doing a lot of other stuff for it to be down for so long. That's a Saturday project. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Car looks good though.

4Grim

^LOL

The car went down a couple month before my wifes bad car accident and a month after than the asshat Chevy dealership I worked for let me go for reasons that are way too long to tell about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I didn't have a job for awhile...only worked at a place that had work here and there basically....no consistent work, just living off savings and doing odd jobs/handyman jobs here and there. So both of my Galants took a back seat and even more of backseat when me and my found out we are expecting our first child. Fortunately the past year things have got ALOT better and things are getting better and now I have the ability to take care of the more important things...and still have extra to upgrade the Galants. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

turbofonz

Car does indeed look awesome.

4Grim

The lip is something I was fabricating before the car went down. The lip fits perfectly..just have to fill in the 3 inch gap in the middle. I am currently working with my friend to make a C/F version of the lip possibly. Though i may rock the lip that John (Boostx) is gonna make available for the time being.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts