The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR4 lip pt 2 with pics ** Shipping will start on 3/10**

boostx

I will be able to have these done in about 4 to 5 weeks. This will fit both the JDM and US cars and it will be made fit F1 fiberglass which is alot more flexible. I will have pics on a car tomorrow evening and i will have the final cost soon, I am trying to get it under $250 ship.
Who will be intrested i need a head count ???

This is the first post

Last edited:

deez

Perhaps. $250 for fiberglass may be a little steep for me. Last I checked fiberglass doesn't like curb impacts too much.

boostx

From what he said is a mix between fiberglass and Urethane so is some what flexible and its harder to crack.

I'm in. It's about time you get off your lazy ass & get this done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

dustyduff

I might be interested in one after I see some pictures on the USDM bumper. After looking through the thread at the pictures, it seems to look similar to the lip (picture below) I had on my failed 1G EDM conversion. I'll have to see how it fits against the VR4 bumper sometime this upcoming weekend.

vestatec1.jpg

IMG_3924.jpg

4Grim

I may be interested John..but I am also trying to get a lip made for the JDM front bumpers too. Looking forward to seeing the final product.

boostx

This lip is for the JDM cars but i know it will fit the USDM ones ..

prove_it

I want a USDM front lip. Someone come on and build one! my hacked accord lip is ok, but I'd like something a bit more sexy.

boostx

prove_it, They will also be able to fit the USDM cars . I will have pics on the a car later today.

Guys, lets face it. None of us are willing to pay to get a lip made from polyurethane. Lets be glad someone is taking on the task as it was with the jdm rs vented bonnets.

Last edited by a moderator:

prove_it

Quoting Boostx:
prove_it, They will also be able to fit the USDM cars . I will have pics on the a car later today.

Oh I just wet myself! Post as many pics as you can!

boostx

Disclaimer: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
This bumper has been hack to hell and IC is resting hard on the inside of bumper and the lip is taped on.

Last edited:

Tre3zy

clean!!! count me in

charmcity

If you can get it under 200 shipped im in....

prove_it

Aw man that's hot, kinda has a Skyline R34 look to it. Your killing me here. I'm supposed to be saving for an engagement ring.....what to do...... what to do.....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts